Re: Hosta markers

In a message dated 1/27/1999 9:21:58 PM Central Standard Time,
FrSch2533@aol.com writes:

<< Just have to get in on this discussion.  >>
So do I. I bought one of those fancy Brothers(?) models that operate with
electricity---that is, you plug it in a socket. There is a keyboard with what
seems like 1000 letters, symbols, numbers and some strange keys that indicate
The directions were NOT written by a person who speaks my brand of English.

I'll go back in the spring and try to figure it all out. Maybe if I had a
couple of free days!

I thought I had it mastered but then accidentally pressed one of those keys
and the tape just kept coming out with 'Great----------' Great----------'
Great-----------------' . I was literally covered with the tape! I finally
pulled the plug.

Clyde Crockett z5