Re: New Member

Joshua Spece wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I finally got around to joining Hosta-open...some of you may know me
> from the AHS robin, too.  My name is Josh Spece.

Welcome to the hosta-open.
Visited your home page and just wanted to say how well done I thought it
I'm just starting to acquire a few orchids and find them fascinating! I have
two small water lily pools too that are the delight of my summers. Many of
my hosta's reside near the pools, I find the friendly frogs and toads that
gather there, help keep the slug population in check.
I know you'll contribute a great deal to the hosta open. Join right in!
Carrie Hampton