Re: Lyme Disease

Sorry to hear about the Lyme. If it's any consolation, I have two
colleagues who were bitten and developed the rash and after antibiotics
they are just fine.  I had an embedded deer tick removed by my doctor
Friday, and am keeping an eye out for the rash. He gave me a Rx for
antibiotics but said not to take them unless I actually developed the
rash..How long after the bite did you notice the rash?