Re: virus questions

Hank, I am sorry to say that you really should destroy the plant Sea Sprite.  It has been known to have virus since I started collecting in the late eighties.  I saw one in a garden in MN and it was not diseased so I purchased one from the same supplier.  I kept it isolated for two years and the third year it showed the virus.  I have yet to talk with anyone who had the plant that was not carrying the virus.
I wasted no time in disposing of my plant.  Do as you might, it is your choice but I believe you should keep it isolated.
By the way, where did you purchase it if I might ask?
Best regards, Beth