http://63.249.238.146/ Library address

Hi everyone
	Last year Bill Nash scanned a few hostas and I was really impressed how
clear it showed the detail in each leaf. Anyway I did Polychrome,
Splashed Leather, and Ice Cream in the library. I was wondering what you
think, would it be helpful to add scans of leaves to the library, or
since the leaves change over time would it just make it more confusing.
	I am still working on internic to get the address changed. If you
wanted to just change your bookmarks to the numbers instead of the name
then you wouldn't have to worry  about it anymore.
Thanks
http://63.249.238.146/
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308