mp3 files

Hi everyone
	I have been learning how to make mp3 files so recorded voices (music
also)can be put into files and sent over the internet. If anyone has a
recording of a meeting or lecture and want to be the first to try it out
let me know. Mp3 files can be played on winamp on a pc, I don't know the
mac equivalent, and the files can be stored on the library site to be
downloaded any time someone wants to hear a speech. Great way to spread
the word all over without having to be there. It can also be put on a cd
which actually might be better for a long speech or can be made into
more than one file to be downloaded separately.

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308