Re: virus questions

In a message dated 7/5/00 11:41:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
zumach@execpc.com writes:

<< Hi All--After the responses to my recent questions about the apparent
virus in Sea Sprite,  I phoned or e-mailed the 4 nurseries listed in the
Hosta Finder and informed them of the problem.  It will be interesting to see
if Sea Sprite is sold next year.

 Hank Zumach >>
Hi Hank and everyone else here!

Debbie Nelsen is right now seeing Dr. Lockhart with some of her suspicious
looking hosta leaves and she took a tiny (1" long) sample of my Sea Sprite
with her.  It looks fine as far as I can tell, except for it's tiny size due
to the fact it had to start regrowing since the rabbits munched it all the
way down to little stubbles.

I'll let you know what he says about it....and hers.

BTW, does anyone know how big a sample he needs to run his tests?

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a