Saruma henryi???

Hi everone,

I'm looking for any info on Saruma henryi.  Back in winter, I think there was
some discussion about this plant and the NARG (Rock Garden society?) had it
on their seed list.   It's suppose to be a good plant for shade gardens.
A friend of mine looked it up on the NARG's seedlist and said there were 2
donors and they were Moris West from Red Lion, PA  and Nina Lambert from
Ithaca, NY.  When she asked another friend to add it to her seed order, she
was told they didnt have to do that, since that friend had some of the plant
already and would share it with her.  And the original plant came from Betty
Peterson's garden (same Betty that just had her beautiful garden on the AHS
Convention tour this past month).

Well, now I have a piece of it too, and I'd like to learn more about it's
growing requirements and what to expect of this plant.  I can't find it in
any of my books.

ANY help would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Cindy Johnson