Re: Judging Leaves.... much to be desired.

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

> Kris, the problem with this is the remains, the dead bodies.  YUK!  By
> morning there are green flies, woh, love this conversation.  Let the
> fishermen take them away.  N.

We don't have green flies--and slugs are dried by by morning. But our
slugs are smallish. Slug problems are so different. Disgusting. I'd like
to know their place in the food chain. What can it be? Kris

Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.

"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."