Re: Angelica

LakesideRM@aol.com wrote:

> I am interested in information on Angelica.  Who is the hybridizer?  What
> size does it grow?  Could not find it in any of the registration books.

Angelica is an herb and was around even in the ancient world. It is
enormous--at least mine is: 6 feet at least. It is a biennial that liberally
seeds itself. There is Angelica atropurpurea, with a chocolatey-purple stem
and purple flowers (very dramatic) and Angelica gigas, which is celery green
with white umbels. Very pretty. Get one and it's with you for life.

Kris

--
Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.
kgroberg@fargocity.com

"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."