Re: Judging Leaves.... much to be desired.

Beth,
Where can I get a copy of the rules?
My mom is bound and determined to get some leaves in our state fair. Much to
my objections...
This would be our first stab at it...She watched the preperations at the
convention when we were registering people.

Educate me...are all leaf shows different? and all have different rules?
I am sure the nationals and the Conventions are much more stringent. How much
of the judging is actually on the leaf and how much is on the presentation.

<People entering these shows, and especially the judges, need to read and
follow the rules in all respects, but especially where maturity is
concerned.>
Is that the maturity of the leaves or the people?

Paula
Blaine,Mn