RE: Judging Leaves.... much to be desired.

Hi Beth,'

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the subject. I just got in from a
weekend of scuba diving in a quarry near Allentown PA. I'm too tired to
debate anything and too wired to go to bed. Would you believe at 75 feet the
water was 38F? I didn't.

Dan Nelson
Dan, I am very involved in leaf judging and the shows.  I must say I agree
with you in many respects.  Let me say this, when you are dealing with
people, like hostas, all are very different no matter how much they
sometimes seem to be alike.

///////

I HAVE MY SHIELD UP SO IF YOU WANT A DEBATE OR DISAGREE, HAVE AT IT.  YOU
NEED TO KNOW I AM NOT GOOD AT DEBATES.

BETH ARNOLD
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5