Re: Tattoo and Emboirdery

In a message dated 7/11/00 8:20:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kgroberg@fargocity.com writes:

<< I expect they will be just as hardy as the others,
 but the shade requirements are always kind of hit-or-miss.

Kris, if you are this anxious put both of them in pots and move them to
locations where they appear to do better.  Embroidery is hard to kill, I have
seen it eaten by the rabbits, in full sun, and endure drought. Mind you not
all at the same time. It is very hardy.

Tattoo, I would probably put in a pot and give it lots of attention, mine was
kinda doing that disappearing thing so I dug it up and put it in a pot, It
was given to me by a friend who lost his last winter so the idea is to give
it back to him.  Always good insurance to share a hosta with a friend, you
might need it to come back to you.  N.