Re: Minnesota Nice

Bob,
  Yes, it could be the same plant, in the all green phase.  I think it is a
good grower.  I had mine in a problem area for a whille, tree roots thru
the root ball.  I dug it up and put it in a pot, it went from a one
division to a five division.  I'd say after it's been in the ground a year
it will be a stong grower.
Monty