Zillis' Book

I am told by Q&Z that they will ship our copies of the Zillis Book at
the end of the month.  I can't guarantee that they will do that, but I
assume we will get them as soon as they are available.  We will ship
them out the day they get here.

It is in handbook format, 41/2" X 9", 600 pages, 300 color photos,
wire-o bound with a laminated soft cover.  There are comprehensive
reviews of 278 varieties and species, with brief descriptions of over
1300 others.  There are also chapters on hybridizing, propagating, and
all the other stuff like taxonomy that nobody reads.

SRP is $34.95 and we charge $5.00 for shipping and handling.  Let me
know privately by e-mail right away if you want to reserve a copy in the
first mailing.

chick@bridgewoodgardens.com