Re: Library CD -- Arrived!

In a message dated 07/17/2000 10:05:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
BBROWNJ@aol.com writes:

<< All the CDs are in the mail. Let me know if you do not get the requested
disk
 and I will mail one to you.>>
Hi Barbara,
What a nice surprise!  Mine arrived in the mail today.  Thanks so much to you
and Bob and all the contributors.  I only have 3 hours of "air" time on the
internet @$4.95 per month from AOL so I don't have the luxury of surfing very
much.  So for me it's especially nice to have.
Dave Husband
Arlington VA   z7