Re: Zillis' Book

In a message dated 7/17/00 4:26:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<<  There are also chapters on hybridizing, propagating, and
 all the other stuff like taxonomy that nobody reads. >>

Just to show balance here, I want to say that I like to read this kind of
stuff.  It's just that alot of it is over my head, but I hope to glean at
least something new from it.

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a