Re: Southern Blight Control

Dan, I checked with our outlets here and was unable to find the product in
amounts that are available and affordable to the home gardener.  A pound was
selling at $375 and I do not know if that included any shipping or tax.

Tell me more about the product.  If that amount were purchased, I understand
it is a powder, could it be sold say in 1 ounce allotments.  If so, how
mixable is it?  Would it, as a powder mix in a home size sprayer or would
constant agitation be required?  Is another product needed to keep it
suspended in the water?  I am surely interested and need to know more about
its use as a home gardener.
Beth Arnold
Peoria Illinois  Zone 5