Re: statue of Lenin

Kris Groberg wrote:

she
> has a Russian brother-in-law, and he says he's never seen them there
> either.

Hi Kris
	For the past three years I have been sending hostas to a guy who lives
in Russia. He is going to school here and I overnight them to him just
before he leaves St Louis for Russia. Then he heads for home during the
summer.
	On another historic note sort of I bought 100 1.5 pfennings german
coins from 1940-1943 a few days ago. They have little swastikas on them.
	I quess I am interested in evil empires.
--
Bye
Bob