Re: Hosta names

In a message dated 7/23/00 4:49:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
timsaville@breathemail.net writes:

<< But Ginko Craig and Bunchoko may be the same >>

Tim, I bought a plant at a cut leaf show a couple of years ago and it was
called Hime Soule, happened to plant it next to Ginko Craig and without a
doubt they are the same plant.  I noticed that Hime Soule is not in the hosta
finder this year.  N.