Re: CD

In a message dated 07/23/2000 9:50:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

<< Start your browser up and go into file at the top left corner and just
 inside the cd you will find a file called index.html   Open that in your
 browser and it will work just like on the internet >>
Thanks Bob,
I guess I forgot the right way to access the CD.  I was using Windows
Explorer and it was very very slow.   Doing it this way (after doing battle
with AOL, which kept trying to take over and go online even though I used
Netscape Communicator) the pictures came up almost instantly.
Dave Husband