Re: Convention stuff for the Journal!

In a message dated 7/24/00 7:01:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Giboshiman@aol.com writes:

<<
 Also If someone taped Merv's acceptance speech we need a copy to transcribe
 as he did it extemporaneously!  Thanks for all your help!

I met Merv in the vendor area and enjoyed so much talking to him, had no idea
who he was.  His speech was just as good as it gets, I hope someone has a
tape because it needs to be put in print for the enjoyment of those who could
not be there.  N.