Re: mini-hostas in pots

Established a new potato gun record launch this weekend.  Over 600 feet. The
oldest boy Joel's best friend, also an Electrical Engineering senior, decided
to outdo Joel. He changed the design of the firing chamber- I asked them both
if they work at their day jobs or just sit around and think of new potato gun
designs.

The rabbits in the field are in trouble. They can now sight the guns in, like
mortars and launch two rounds at a time! The rabbits are too far away and
can't hear the boom.

I try and make sure they work in the garden some, play with friends some and
stay with the parents some. But they are gettnig to where the latter is least
liked.
The fun of growing old. In 3 weeks the two oldest go back to University. Then
too quiet.
bruce