Re: Hosta Names

i may be wrong here, it certainly wouldn't be the first time such a thing has
happened, but somewhere in the far reaches of my mind, it seems many years
ago i read something somewhere about there being two thomas hoggs, father/son
perhaps?  living on opposite sides of the atlantic, each had a hosta named
after him, one is now known as decorata and the other now known as undulata
albomarginata.  can anyone out there help me out?  please tell me it wasn't
one of my weird dreams

robyn