Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 9:17 PM
Subject: Hosta Names

Beth-- You said " Snow Cap looks an awful lot like M.
Mountain Snow."  They do not look at all alike in my garden. I checked they library and the photos there are what my plants look like.

I have growing concerns about how many suppliers of hosta don't seem to have any quality control measures over the identity of the various varieties sold.

Hank Zumach
Better Gnomes & Gardens
Stoddard, WI
zone 4B