Re: music files

Diane wrote:

> Only one problem.....a judge just ruled against Napster, for copyright violation,
> and their site will be shut down tonight at midnight, pending Napster's appeal of
> the ruling.  Hurry, and download, before it's too late.

Hi Diane
	Within ten minutes of figuring out how to make mp3 files into a cd I
was watching the news were they said Napster would be shut down. I said
a few choice words at this but I actually don't listen to much music, it
is too distracting working on the computer and I don't pay much
attention to it while it is playing.
	That is why I mentioned Gnutella though, it is a decentralized mp3
search engine of sorts. Napster and Gnutella can download more than
copyrighted music and what you do with the programs are up to you and
your conscience anyway.
--
Bye
Bob