RE: Wide Brim All Green?

Is the Hosta sports page down or moved?

I used my saved link, then went to the library and tried their link and
nada?

http://www.hostasports.com/

Anyone know if they're working on it?

Was wondering if they show anything for Wide Brim. Tim, I don't think my all
green form looks like Java either. I'll have to go down and give it a peek
later. I do know that it's prolific as all he...heck. I had a pot of WB on
my deck that nearly died. My Mom came back and watered it back to life.
Yesterday I split/separated the plant. Got maybe 3 WB sections and about a
dozen all green sections. Yikes!! I stuck them all in a pot and we'll see
what they do.

Lu (Atlanta)