Re: Oak tree

  • Subject: Re: Oak tree
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 21:58:41 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/01 9:51:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bobaxe@sbtek.net

<< It could be quercus palustris, pin oak. >>

Bob, I need about a hundred acres and a tractor, so I can collect trees.

It is 'Fastigiata' I found it in Dirr's book.  Quercus robur
'Fastigiata'......she just kept repeating fastigiata-robur-fastigiata.

They only get ten to fifteen feet wide, heck I can fit that between the
garage and the house!  N.