Re: color blue in June

  • Subject: Re: color blue in June
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 07:18:50 EDT

In a message dated 07/01/2001 9:12:13 PM Central Daylight Time,
JmaHosta@WinterberryFarms.com writes:

http://www.winterberryfarms.com/Picture_JPG/Guacamole%20dark.jpg

Jim,
I have a Hoosier Harmony that is doing much of the same thing. It is a garden
plant I have had for a few years. I thought it had died in the front bed and
planted one out back. Then low and behold one year it started coming up this
darker color. Musch like the color difference in your Guacamole's. Looks
kinda like a sport. I have a tag on it that says sport so I can keep track of
it. I should go out and get a picture of that one cause it is in one of my
gardens that is not getting ravaged.

Paula
Blaine, Mn