Re: [hostapix] Lu's birthday

  • Subject: Re: [hostapix] Lu's birthday
  • From: "Lu Treadway" <Hostanut@Bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 08:26:55 -0400

Thank you everyone for the warm birthday wishes. It's been
an amazing trip getting here and I am looking forward to the
many that are yet to be.

Each of you is an important part of my life, and for that, I
am so grateful to be sharing this experience with all of

Hugs to each of you.

Bob, you get a quadruple hug my friend, thank you.

Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)