Re: About this "having a war" business.... eBay, nematodes, and maybe Hostas...

  • Subject: Re: About this "having a war" business.... eBay, nematodes, and maybe Hostas...
  • From: "Jean Carpenter" <backhoe@ipa.net>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:33:57 -0500

Another distinct difference Andrew, is the length of your messages.  Bob
seldom writes more than 10 lines if that many!!  I don't really know how
much alike you are after all.  Maybe the shoes is where it starts and stops.
IMHO.  Did appreciate your apology though.  That was nice.

Enjoy reading your posts for the most part but they do get rather long at
times.
 no offense I hope as none was intended.

Jean