It's a Beautiful Morning

  • Subject: It's a Beautiful Morning
  • From: "Dan Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:49:15 -0400

    We had an inch of much needed rain here is southern Delaware last night. The hostas look great dripping wet and the ground is dark from the moisture. Last night when I took a garden walk......the garden looked tired and depressed....or maybe it was just my state of mind......but this morning........the whole world seems like a better place.....
Does a little rain have this effect on all hosta gardens and gardeners....?
Or is my perception just a side effect of talking on the phone during a thunderstorm...?
Something's up...fer sure......I just can't put my finger on it......yet.
Dan Nelson
Bridgeville DE