Re: It's a Beautiful Morning

  • Subject: Re: It's a Beautiful Morning
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 09:04:36 EDT

Dan,
Yes nothing beats a rain for our gardens and hearts. Wehn the hostas look
unhappy..so do we.

Here in Minn, at least in Blaine where we have not any decent rain in 3
weeks, it is looking pretty sad.

Lord I am begining to sound like a farmer, Too wet, too dry, bugs, bunnies
and deer.

Watering like crazy but they keep cutting back when we can water. First it
was everyother day.
Now it is no watering between 10 and 5pm or some such nonsense.
I am ready to look at a well, if the city can't do their part on keeping up
with all the building by making sure there is enough water for all. And the
huge golf course they just put in.
But all the watering is not the same as a good rain...

Paula
Blaine, Mn