Re: It's a Beautiful Morning in Hockessin

  • Subject: Re: It's a Beautiful Morning in Hockessin
  • From: "Dan Nelson" <sussextreeinc@ce.net>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:08:21 -0400

Hi Bruce,
I think I saw the storm you mentioned pass to the north of us heading west to east......no rain here from that one.
We one we got was later that night.....maybe 11 or so...and some more light rain later last night.
I want to see your place....and will stop by when I'm in the area and will call ahead.....you are welcome here anytime too. Just stop on it. Sorry to hear you had hear you had heat stroke. This was Alex's second time and he has to really be careful now....I think you may too...the first time makes you more susceptible the second time I understand...You old guys need to be careful :-)   I bet between the two of you....you are 137 years or so. (Alex is 87)