Re: It's a Beautiful Morning

It's a beautiful morning
I think I'll go outside for a while
and just smile
Just diggin' some clean fresh air for
no sense in stayin' inside
If the weather's fine and you've got the time
It's your chance to wake up and plan
Another brand new day
lead the way

It's a beautiful morning
Each bird keeps singin' his own song, so long
I've got to be on my way now
no fun just hangin' around
I've got to cover ground
You couldn't keep me down
It just ain't no good if the sun shines
And you're still inside, shouldn't hide

There will be children with
robins and flowers
Sunshine caresses each
new waking hour

I used to sing that to my tetraploid girlfriend early every morning.

Drove her nuts.

Wonder what ever happened to her.

Dan Nelson wrote:

    We had an inch of much needed rain here is southern Delaware last night. The hostas look great dripping wet and the ground is dark from the moisture. Last night when I took a garden walk......the garden looked tired and depressed....or maybe it was just my state of mind......but this morning........the whole world seems like a better place..... Does a little rain have this effect on all hosta gardens and gardeners....?Or is my perception just a side effect of talking on the phone during a thunderstorm...?Something's up...fer sure......I just can't put my finger on it......yet.Dan NelsonBridgeville DE