Re: Soil ammending

  • Subject: Re: Soil ammending
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 05:57:27 EDT

wie1086@oh.verio.com writes:

<< www.mackenzie-nsy-supply.com >>

Ray,
Some very nice man sent samples of agro liner bags to me last year and I
planted several hostas in these bags.  The hostas in the bags are doing much
better than the hostas planted in pots under my birch trees.  Matter of fact
the hostas have more than doubled in size.

In looking at the choices available I cannot decide if I should buy the agro
liner bags or the wire basket bags and also what size would be best.  The
several that I received last year were in 1.3 and 5 gallon size.  So Ray,
what do I want?  Believe me digging that five gallon hole through roots was
no fun!  N.