dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 10:22:33 -0500

Hi everyone
	Jim Dixon(ShayDguy@aol.com) and I are having a discussion on the
appropriateness of his jokes on the open.  I think these jokes are in
very bad taste for a family gardening list. When I asked him about it he
says if people don't like it they need to get new software or use the
software they have to block him out, not that he might consider quitting
sending them. I also asked why he sends these jokes to a mixed list of
people and not to just his private list and he won't answer that. I used
the search function at mallorn.com and these were in about the very
first jokes, if you want see if this is what you want your wife or
children to stumble across each day.
	I feel someone should be asked before they are sent porno jokes, at
least the porno people just send links, Jim sends the smut right to you.
	Anyway please let him or I or the list know what you think about this,
maybe you are all for it.
Bye
Bob

Here are 174 matches for his dirty jokes and almost none about
gardening. These are a few excerpts. You might not want to read them by
the way.

5.) The clitoris is a type of flower.
      [ True ] or [ False ]

7.) Semen is a term for sailors.
       [ True ] or [ False ]

8.) Anus is a Latin term for yearly.
    [ True ] or [ False ]

19.) A dildo is a variety of sweet pickle.
      [ True ] or [ False ]

He asks the hooker, "How much for some pussy?"

        Q. Whats the difference between parsley and pussy?

"Every time he kissed me, he wanted to shove his
fist up my ass."

No one seems inclined to stand behind me
except that slut Sally, she must be kinkier than I thought. Can't
feel my lips anymore. I need to wipe my ass with a snow cone!

he just experienced the hand-job of a lifetime, worth
every bit of
$500.

He is so amazed, he says, "I suppose a blow-job is
$1000?"

Here he tells us how to block him out.
http://www.hort.net/lists/highlight.cgi?bits=3&search=ShayDguy&URL=hosta-open/jun01/msg00237.html#marker

--