Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 14:05:29 EDT

All,
I love the fact that this is an open forum.  Sometimes people send things
that I truly enjoy, Mary sent a post about teaching recently and coming from
Mary a former teacher it was fun to read.  Jokes and poems are always
welcomed here, I need to laugh as much as possible. Chick almost killed me
with the little rhyme that he sent yesterday, but then I almost always enjoy
Chick's posts way more than I should.

When the joke includes material of a sexual nature I am often not sure what
to do.

I would like to know that we can all monitor our own behavior and try not to
offend others.  N.