Re: Minors and Obscene Humor

  • Subject: Re: Minors and Obscene Humor
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 13:07:59 -0500

Dan Nelson wrote:

> Helen Williams wrote:
>
> "I don't see what the problem is?"
> ======================================
> Helen,
>
> Bob has stated that his child reads some of the hosta-open mail. Other
> minors are being exposed also.
>
> Is exposing minors to obscene humor alright in your opinion.
>
> I believe there is a big difference between off topic postings and
> exposing minors to obscene humor.

Hi Dan
	Exactly. I sure don't care if someone sends something off topic, this
is priobably why I like this list so much. I object to being sent
basically pornography all the time, a steady flow of it.

Helen writes:
No doubt your wife has heard/seen/done it before and is not in need of
your protection (I would hope), but if you are so concerned, use your
Message Filter capability!
	I use an older browser with email to do websites. I have got along fine
with it for over four years. Now I am told I have to do something
different or upgrade to block someone from sending me porno from a
gardening list. I showed a few emails from Jim to my wife and she
thought it was filth also. She is a lady and I try to raise my child to
have manners also. If you want this stuff you and Jim could easliy just
send it back and forth.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/