Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 14:25:53 -0500

Bill Meyer wrote:

> Should the parents in the group find ways to block hostaopen from their
> children, or should hostaopen tell Jim to stop it, since he has refused
> requests from some members not to send them.
Hi Bill
	You know my vote so I don't need to send it to you but others could
send it to you and you could keep track.
	It isn't that my daughter is dying to read hostaopen but she is always
trying to beat me to the computer and the internet and the email. First
of all I don't want her to run across it and I don't want her to think
her dad condones it either, not at 10 years old. If I want porno jokes I
know where to find them and I am not crazy about them chasing me.
--
Bye
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/