Re: Minors and Obscene Humor

  • Subject: Re: Minors and Obscene Humor
  • From: "H. WILLIAMS" <msbucky@home.com>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 16:27:18 -0400

> Dan Nelson wrote:
> Helen Williams wrote:

It is my belief that as parents we must accept the responsibility for
our children ourselves and not leave it up to the good (or otherwise)
graces of others, ESPECIALLY where the internet is concerned.

If Bob is concerned why doesn't he have his personal email password
protected? In fact, why isn't his computer set up for individual user
logon?  Mine is.