Re: Minors and Obscene Humor

  • Subject: Re: Minors and Obscene Humor
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 15:35:04 -0500

H. WILLIAMS wrote:

> It is my belief that as parents we must accept the responsibility for
> our children ourselves and not leave it up to the good (or otherwise)
> graces of others, ESPECIALLY where the internet is concerned.

Hi Helen
	BINGO     This is what I am doing right now today with Jim, making sure
someone doesn't pollute my family with unwanted and unneeded sick jokes.
I am watching the internet which this list is a part of to protect her.
I shouldn't have to go out and do something different just because
someone decided to pollute the list from within.
--
Bye
		Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/