Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: Linda <falkora@smig.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 17:33:32 -0500

	I usually delete Jim's messages, but for some reason clicked
on the trailer park web site he put on a few days ago.  For that one
I can only hope it was a "joke" site, offensive or not.  I think it
was but how horrible for those children if there is even a grain of
truth.  I'm probably just naive or I would know for sure it's only a
joke!
However, I definitely agree that if the majority of list members
responding are opposed to "dirty jokes" on a hosta list, he should be
told to stop...if he  doesn't, then he should be removed.  While I
can chuckle over some risque jokes, (and ocassionally send one to
friends, not to a list), I am opposed to them on a list.
Linda