Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: "H. WILLIAMS" <msbucky@home.com>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 19:44:01 -0400

In a message dated 07/07/2001 5:47:38 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

   This seems to be more a rant against me more than anything which is
   fine but I see most people feel the way I do.

Yes,  Bob, sounds like he's got it in for you for some reason. But, I
every now and then someone will try to step on your profile. Quite some
for mountain like you

Good evening Gary

First of all Michael's post seems to be quite reasonable and in my
opinion makes complete sense.  Parents are responsible for their

Secondly, have you ever heard the term 'brown-nose'.