Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 19:00:54 -0500

H. WILLIAMS wrote:
 Parents are responsible for their
> children.

Once again, Helen, that is exactly what I am doing, trying to keep the
smut off my computer so my daughter doesn't see it. I can't be any more
clear than that. This is being responsible about what my daughter sees.
	I also would like you to explain the doom and gloom about having to
lock everything away in a couple of posts ago and now you send this to

WE probably ARE safe in our streets.  Are YOU?

                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/