Re: Minors and Obscene Humor

  • Subject: Re: Minors and Obscene Humor
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 20:09:15 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/01 7:53:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, msbucky@home.com

<<  but aren't you the lady whose father has
 the hmmm what was it... machine gun? submachine gun?...... If it wasn't
 you, I apologize in advance. >>

Helen, my father is a gun dealer!  Well, before he retired.  Ask me how many
members of my family have shot another person.......only in my dreams.  I can
shoot with the best of them and let me tell you that I am extremely proud of
my accomplishments while on the Rifle Team in college.  Yeah, folks, I was a
collegiate athlete.  Raised by the NRA.

Now what did you want to say to slander the good name of my father?  I would
not go there if I were you!  N.