Re: Minors and Obscene Humor

  • Subject: Re: Minors and Obscene Humor
  • From: "bykands" <bykands@mediaone.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 19:32:17 -0500

Helen,

I don't understand why you keep checking your....

>>I have to keep checking my trash/nuisance> folder to answer your
posts.

If you don't want to see Narda's or anyone else's posts in your
Trash/nuisance posts folder why are you looking for them?  I look
forward to everyone of Narda's posts and I am sure everyone else does
too.

I don't know why this is so hard to understand.  All we are asking Jim
to do is quit posting jokes that the majority of people don't want to
see.  When I see Jim has posted something I automatically delete it
and wonder why can't he find something better to do with his time.

Sue

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity.
- Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

Ken and Sue Dutton
2620 Lake Shore Ave.
Little Canada, MN 55117