Re: Yesterday and Today on Hosta- Open

  • Subject: Re: Yesterday and Today on Hosta- Open
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 21:00:33 EDT

saluki13@mediaone.net writes:

<< Lots more points were made and if you want to review them, go to
 http://www.mallorn.com and click on Hosta-open, which is listed as a
 free list to discuss Hostas. It's all there in the archives.

Patty, it never occurred that the jokes would be in the archives!  I thought
that when I hit my delete button and then deleted them from my trash bin that
would be the end of it.  I have the archives bookmarked!  Is there anyway to
remove them from the archives?  N.