Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: Bob <bobaxe@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 20:07:13 -0500

H. WILLIAMS wrote:

> What I fail to understand is why you have to go off on these tangents
> every so often?  Are you bored? Not enough to do? Just seems that every
> couple of weeks or so you pick someone to get after. This week it's
> ShayDguy... last time it was Andrew...

Hi Helen
	You have a short memory. Andrew has problems with me, I never say
anything to Andrew first, just like I never say anything to you first.
	I talked to Jim personally about this, asking why he sent these to the
whole list and at the same time sent them to it seems everyone in a
private list, it seems alot of others did too. He told me if poeople
don't like it tough, he wasn't going to stop. I mentioned to the list if
they approved of them, seems they don't.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/