Re: under appreciated hosta

  • Subject: Re: under appreciated hosta
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 21:37:01 -0500

Isn't it amazing!  Your right Ray one minute we say one thing and then the
next another.... I know that if I were going to your auction I guess that
I'd buy it because I don't have it....  I don't even have sugar and
cream... wish the hubby didn't make me agree to that NO BUYING UNTIL all
the POTTED PLANTS are in the ground... I've still got about 25 to go... to
make it worse I plan on digging up another 5 and switch where their
growing.  One of the hosta's I looked at today has a twist in the scape...
I can't remember but what does that tell us about the plant?

Your ever fickle like you friend,